Imagine a restaurant without walls, floors and ceilings that is built in the morning and disappears in the evening leaving no trace. Last weekend we set the table by the clearest stream in Beigua Natural Park. We served lunch cooked on site by chef Stefano Ratti in partnership with Belvedere Vodka cocktails and Cloudy Bay wine pairings. Before starting, guests had the chance to taste the amazing local cheese made by Lavagè while listening to the Sweet and Sour live set.
A huge thank you to all who joined us at the table and kept strong despite the unexpected cold weather.
– WELCOME COCKTAILS BY BELVEDERE VODKA
– WINE ROASTED CHESTNUTS
– VEAL PATÈ, SALTED PEAR COMPOTE AND BBQ SPICED BREAD
– FRIED SAGE AND MUSHROOMS WITH SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE
ON THE TABLE TO SHARE AND DRINK
– HOMEMADE SODA BREAD
– BLACK PEPPER BREADSTICKS
– LOCAL CHEESE BY LAVAGÈ
– CLOUDY BAY SAUVIGNON BLANC
– CLOUDY BAY PINOT NOIR
– STEAK TARTARE, BBQ MARROWBONE, RED BAGNÈT WITH HERBS
– HANDMADE PANSOTTI WITH PEAS, SPICY ZOLA FONDUE AND BLACK TRUFFLE.
– MARINATED & GRILLED BABY GOAT, MUSTARD MAYO AND VIOLET ALBENGA ASPARAGUS
– GRILLED PUFF PASTRY WITH SUGAR AND SALT, LAVENDER CUSTARD AND BLACKBERRIES
European Outdoor Chef
Ma’ Hidden Kitchen Supper Club